Back in the day when Instagram was first beginning to get big, it was considered cheating the system a little bit if you decided to buy followers or outsource your engagement by using an Instagram growth service or a bot.
These days, however, you can hardly get by without doing so. Everyone is doing it, which means that you are competing with new levels of engagement that can be hard to keep up with manually.
Outsourcing your engagement can add to your account and its popularity – but it’s good to be cautious. There are a lot of companies out there that have good intentions and want to help you, and then there are other companies that just want to take advantage of your goodwill.
There are some companies, even, that is nothing more than a scam, and want to steal your information so that they can sell it to a third party. Obviously, you want to be able to avoid these companies.
Let’s take a look at one way to do so and see if you should try it (we have our suspicions that you shouldn’t).
- 1 What is Buzzoid?
- 2 A Review of Buzzoid
- 3 Inconsistent Information
- 4 Bad Customer Support
- 5 Buzzoid Alternatives That You Can Trust
- 6 Is Buzzoid a Scam? is Buzzoid Safe?
- 7 Review Conclusion
- 8 Review Summary
- 9 User Reviews
What is Buzzoid?
Buzzoid is what they claim to be an established Instagram followers service that’s been around for some time.
They work with both small and large Instagram pages and in doing so grow their engagement. They have a variety of packages available, depending on how many followers and likes you are looking to add to your existing amount.
They claim to offer fast delivery of these results and claim to give you a guarantee on their website of their services working for you.
Lately, they’ve been getting a pretty bad rap out there among existing clients, as they struggle to refill engagement that’s dropped off and be accountable to their clients.
We obviously don’t like the sound of this and don’t recommend you don’t go with a company who can’t be accountable to their clients. Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Buzzoid
First, Let’s Consider the Positives
- Visible Prices: one way you can tell if a company is honest or not is by their willingness to be upfront about their prices. Buzzoid gives you a super average look at what you’ll be paying for each package depending on what you need. One of the many things that we don’t like here is that their prices come across as cheap – not affordable. Cheap usually means that the quality of the features is super low. It’s much better to pay a bit more for a service, and get really good value for your money in the form of high quality features.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Buzzoid has verified their payment gateways, an important step when running a business that you can trust. Not to mention the fact that you shouldn’t relinquish information like credit card details on websites that don’t have verified payment. This is great, but it doesn’t even come close to being enough if you want to be considered a legit company.
Now, Let’s Go Over the Negatives
- Secure Site: while Buzzoid claim to have a high level of security around their payment options, they haven’t gone all the way in their overall website safety. They don’t have a secure https site, which means that while your credit card information should be safe at the end when you pay, you do put other personal details at risk if you share them. This is definitely a big red flag for us, and makes us really uncomfortable. In fact, we don’t recommend that anyone out there even visits a website that hasn’t secured it with https – you risk getting all of your information stolen.
- 24/7 Support: Buzzoid does have an FAQ page where you can look at the most common queries other people have had when signing up for their services. However, the assistance ends here and unfortunately, they have no way of you being able to contact them outside of normal business hours should something go wrong with their software. This is really concerning, because they actually say on their website that they offer this. Why would they offer their clients a false promise? Because they cannot be trusted. They want you to sign up with them and believe that they can be in touch when you need it, but this simply isn’t the case. Beware of companies that claim to be something they’re not – they’re ultimately a waste of your time.
- Email and Phone form: this extra layer of accountability that you usually find right at the end when signing up for a service is missing, which doesn’t give them any credibility. Of course, now that we know they can’t invest the money into a secure https site or 24/7 customer support, we’re not surprised to see here that they can’t be accountable to their clients. We don’t think that they have a desire to fulfil their promises in any way.
- Real Reviews: while Buzzoid does have reviews present on their website, they are definitely fake. They seem incredibly generic, vague and aren’t backed up by real names that can be verified. Don’t even get us started on their reviews on Trustpilot, too. This is where you can find the truth about this company. There are existing and former clients who say that their engagement just started dropping off, and there’s no way to get it back. They also say that their money-back guarantee isn’t real, and they have yet to see a penny in return.
One aspect of Buzzoid that we are really worried about is that they don’t have consistent information when it comes to their terms and conditions.
They say that your engagement isn’t guaranteed, which means that they are saying if you paid for 100 Instagram followers, you could end up receiving just 50 – not a good sign.
They also say in their terms and conditions that they basically reserve the right to no send you your engagement and – get this – they won’t even let you know if they have decided this. This makes absolutely no sense to us, and of course, makes us feel like they are a complete scam that only has their own agenda with this whole thing.
It seems that based on existing Trustpilot reviews they have done nothing but disappoint their existing clients, and caused them to look for alternatives in the social media marketing industry for their Instagram.
Companies like this are extremely dangerous because they not only are going to rip you off and take your money, but they could end up stealing your personal information.
There are tons of one-star reviews out there where users say that they were ‘scammed’ out of their money, so if you don’t want to get ripped off, you definitely need to stay well away from these guys. Obviously, it’s not worth it.
Bad Customer Support
Another issue with this company is that it’s going to take you a really long time to get in touch with them, and sometimes, it’s going to be virtually impossible.
In fact, a lot of the reviews out there talk about how difficult this company is in terms of their communication and accountability, so good luck trying to talk to them if you feel that you have been ripped off or something isn’t right. The last thing you need is to have to wait a long time for a reply from a company like this.
Buzzoid Alternatives That You Can Trust
At this point, it’s hard for us to believe that these guys are still running a business, and trying to dupe people into using it.
It’s disappointing to say the least, because if they were to shut down, then there would be one less scam in the industry, and you would have a relatively good chance of doing well with your Instagram profile.
We can’t stand the fact that they are literally trying to scam their clients from the beginning, and don’t think that there’s anything good about any of their companies – from their website to their pricing, their features, and their customer support.
So, with this important warning in mind, let’s take a look at some Buzzoid alternatives that you need to try out right now, especially if you care about the welfare of your Instagram profile.
Nitreo is going to be an absolute breath of fresh air when compared to a scam of a company like Buzzoid. These guys know that you aren’t about to want to get scammed again, and they are going to take care of you from the very beginning.
We love that they can help you get more followers in a way that is natural. This means that everything they do is organic, and everything they do is powered by humans that actually care about your growth.
They say that the setup process is really easy, and you’re going to get a really clear vision as to what they are offering. At the end of the day, these guys offer real results, great customer support, and even better pricing, so they are one of the best choices if you want to stay safe out there and you’ve had a bad experience with a company like Buzzoid.
Stormlikes is another excellent alternative to Buzzoid, that in contrast is actually going to take care of you and think about what you want as a client.
They aren’t about to just take your money and run; they are going to sit down and talk to you about what your goals are for your Instagram profile.
All you have to do is choose a service that suits your needs the best, and then enter your details and they can take it from here.
They will give you the peace of mind that you deserve so that you can spend a lot more time focusing on your content for Instagram, and a lot less time wondering if you’re getting the engagement that your content deserves.
Ektora will literally save you if you have had a bad experience with Buzzoid and aren’t really feeling the social media marketing industry right now. These guys know that their clients aren’t here to get messed around, and won’t stand for it for a second.
In fact, they have been awarded the safest solution of 2021, and the best part is that they have a disclaimer on their homepage at the beginning where they promise not to send you fake results, spam or bots.
They have a live demo that you can check out, and they also have a two-week money-back guarantee, meaning that you can get your money back with no questions asked, and no strings attached. his is a nice safety net to have. From advanced targeting to Instagram compliance and organic followers, there’s nothing that these guys can’t do for you.
Is Buzzoid a Scam? is Buzzoid Safe?
All in all, we suggest that you avoid Buzzoid at all costs and strongly contend that it isn’t a safe service to use. There have been reports of people ordering follows and likes and never receiving them.
Additionally, the people that have received their orders say that the followers aren’t real which in turn has damaged their Instagram reputation. It also turns out that Buzzoid is running multiple websites under the same company name, offering the same services.
This is a typical sign of a blackhat business, where they create a corporation under the guise of providing a service, only to take your information and use it for other purposes.
This is definitely the last thing that you want to happen to your information, especially if you have been able to build somewhat of a reputation already. Companies like this are really toxic and don’t have anything to offer but bad engagement and a complete lack of security.
You definitely need to avoid Buzzoid and try something else instead. While Buzzoid might have been around for some time now, we’re disgusted to see that they’ve put next to no effort in trying to win their clients over with great features, and a good level of accountability.
In our eyes, this simply isn’t good enough, and you need to look elsewhere for your Instagram growth. We couldn’t emphasize more that you need to stay well away from these guys.
All in all, we wouldn't recommend trying out Buzzoid and strongly contend that it isn't a safe service to use - the whole thing reeks of a scam.
Have you had an experience with Buzzoid? Please leave your rating and review below 👇