2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you own a business, chances are you’ve got a couple of marketing strategies up your sleeve. They may be conventional, or they may be outside the box – either way, they’re there for you to drum up new clients and continue to gain exposure.
A great way to do this is through social media. Engagement on social media is essential if your business is online.
There are even third-party companies who can help you manage this side of your business. Let’s give one a review.
What is BuyRealSocial?
BuyRealSocial.com has used a lot of smoke and mirrors on their website to convince you that their engagement is genuine. They claim to use organic blended marketing tactics to attract new people to your page. While they are doing a good job at appearing to be savvy and sophisticated, it doesn’t take much to figure out that they’re just another bot company.
There are advantages to using a bot for your services, however, there are also disadvantages, including the possibility of getting your account banned.
Let’s give BuyRealSocial a review.
A Review of BuyRealSocial
We’re going to begin by covering the positives:
- Secure Site: We can already see by this first feature that Buy Real Social is determined to appear trustworthy, and this begins with their website. They’ve made sure to have a secure https site, with a URL that’s encrypted. This means that if you share information here, it will be confidential and protected.
- Visible Pricing: while we don’t personally like the way that Buy Real Social have displayed their prices, they’re certainly there and upfront, which is a plus. Many of these companies don’t bother putting their prices online for you to see which means you have to commit to their services blind. Their prices are one-off payments, making them reasonably affordable.
- FAQ and Help Page: we were almost led to believe that Buy Real Social doesn’t have an FAQ page because it’s not initially apparent. You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of their homepage to click through. At least they have one, though – this is definitely a plus.
- Real Reviews: this is another feature that we found on Buy Real Social’s page that surprised us. Companies like this who use a bot or sell fake engagement often struggle to find people willing to give them positive feedback. However, their reviews could be fake or paid off – but on paper, they look genuine.
Now, we’re going to run through the negatives:
- 24/7 Support: you won’t find this feature often among this type of company, so it’s no surprise that Buy Real Social doesn’t have it. They clearly don’t have the longevity to invest in a customer support team who can help you around the clock.
- Email and Phone Form: this is a level of accountability that’s important with websites like this that we don’t often see. Again, it’s no surprise that we can’t see it on Buy Real Social’s page.
- Verified Payment Gateways: Buy Real Social have given us no indication that their payment gateways have been validated, which means you shouldn’t give away credit card information. This is probably why Buy Real Social have alternatives available, like bitcoin and PayPal.
Is BuyRealSocial a Scam? Is BuyRealSocial Safe?
We don’t believe that Buy Real Social is safe to use. They’ve put a reasonable amount of effort into their website. However, what they haven’t put effort into is making sure that the engagement they’re selling is genuine, and not implemented by an Instagram bot. We can’t condone the use of a bot with your Instagram – it’s too risky. We think it’s best to look elsewhere when figuring out your online marketing strategies.
Buy Real Social Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Buy Real Social.
BuyRealSocial Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 3 Tips for Small Business Owners That Can Help Boost Revenue - March 8, 2021
- Goread.io Review & Alternatives - March 6, 2021
- How To Find Investors For Your Tech Business - March 5, 2021