2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Social media is a profitable platform these days. Most businesses have cottoned onto the fact that they can reach thousands of potential clients through amazingly cheap advertising on websites like Instagram. It’s a great way to get your name out there and be seen – but it takes a lot of hard work. The worst thing about this work is that it’s time-consuming.
That’s why a lot of people turn to third-party companies to do the job for them. But not every third-party company is going to be worth using. Let’s review one of them.
What is Buylikes?
Where do we begin with Buylikes? Apart from the incredibly suggestive name, Buylikes has attempted to set themselves up for success.
Unfortunately, we don’t think this is going to be possible. Buylikes, like the name implies, sells Instagram likes and follows.
These are most likely going to be fake or bots, which are going to do more harm to your account than good. We highly recommend avoiding these types of companies as they aren’t on excellent terms with Instagram.
Let’s give them a review regardless and see how they check out.
A Review of Buylikes
Let’s start with their positives, first:
- Secure Site: we are just as surprised as you are to find that Buylikes has bothered to https secure their site. This implies that they care about their clients’ personal information. It also indicates that they care about being ranked on Google.
- Visible Pricing: while Buylikes does have their pricing on display in different packages, we do have something to gripe about with this. A tab in the top right hand corner suggests that you’re going to be taken to a different part of the website for their pricing. However, when you click on it, you’re simply taken further down the homepage, which we consider to be unprofessional. Did we mention that their prices are outlandish, too?
- FAQ and Help Page: another part of the website that is found by scrolling further down the home page. However, it is there to answer some fundamental questions, and it does achieve this. S
- Real Reviews: as far as we are concerned, the reviews on the Buylikes website do appear to be genuine. However, you can’t trust everything you see, and the people who are giving these reviews could have been paid to do so.
Now, we’ll cover the negatives:
- 24/7 Support: their FAQ and help page is lacking, which most likely means that they haven’t got any further customer support. We couldn’t find any constant, 24/7 customer assistance that would be able to help us if you had an issue outside of normal business hours.
- Email and Phone Form: we couldn’t find an email and phone form on the website that you fill out before signing up for one of their packages. This is an essential level of accountability that they’ve skipped.
Is Buylikes a Scam? Is Buylikes Safe?
The biggest thing that we didn’t like is that Buylikes claims to be a marketing campaigner, yet they’re nothing more than another Instagram bot. Again, while we aren’t completely against bots, we do strongly advise caution when using them and don’t like the fact that Buylikes hasn’t been honest about this.
To conclude, we don’t think Buylikes is safe to use with your Instagram and recommend you look elsewhere.
Buylikes Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Buylikes.
Buylikes Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Strategies to Help Increase Your Capital Quickly (and Effectively) - June 19, 2021
- Likes.io Review & Alternatives - June 19, 2021
- Can You Pay an Employee With Bitcoin - June 18, 2021