2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
With all of the information and technology at our fingertips, it’s no surprise that social media is the new place to market your business.
You can reach hundreds, if not thousands of new clients through branding yourself online – and it doesn’t have to be expensive, either.
With Instagram engagement is everything – if you’re not engaging with your community, you’re not going to get very far. Luckily, there are third party companies who can do your engagement for you. You can trust them all, though. Let’s take a look at one of them.
What is Buy Insta?
Buy Insta seems to be a hub for social media engagement.
Not only do they feature strategies and tools for Instagram, but they also can work with you if you’ve got a Facebook or a Twitter for your business. As well as helping to promote your social media platforms for you, they sell engagement specifically for Instagram too.
This includes likes and comments. There is the risk, though, that this engagement is fake, and that their promotions are just bots. Let’s give them a thorough review and decide whether they are or not.
A Review of Buy Insta
We’ll start by reviewing the positives:
- Secure Site: there are hardly any companies online these days that haven’t bothered to https secure their website. It wasn’t that long ago that we would come across multiple companies who couldn’t invest the money and just kept their site open to hackers. These days, especially with Google ranking everything, it’s pretty essential to have it.
- FAQ and Help Page: Surprisingly, Buy Insta does have an FAQ page where they answer a few, albeit basic, questions that you may have as a potential client. This, of course, is a very important feature to have if you’re offering a service – without it, people looking into you as a brand have no idea what to expect, which makes them less likely to commit to anything.
Now, let’s move on to the negatives:
- Visible Pricing: Buy Insta are so eager for you to sign up to their services that they’ve forgotten to feature a number of things on their website, their prices included. They do have a sign-up tab which takes you to where you decide to commit or not, but there’s nothing to indicate that they’re prepared to relinquish their prices before you are committed.
- 24/7 Support: while Buy Insta has made a minimal amount of effort with their FAQ page, this is all we’re going to get when it comes to information and support, unfortunately. Buy Insta is too concerned with receiving money and spending as little of it as possible to invest in a customer support team who can help you with queries, complaints, and questions.
- Real Reviews: Buy Insta has hastily added a couple of reviews to the bottom of their homepage – and it’s pretty obvious to us that they’re fake. The images they’ve used are stock images, and the names are only first names. The reviews are generic and impersonal, which makes it evident to us that they’re made up.
- Verified Payment: having a secure payment method where your customers can part with sensitive information safely is inherent to this type of online business. Again, this is just another feature that Buy Insta hasn’t bothered to include on their website. It is arguably the most important one, so it raises a rather large red flag for us.
Is Buy Insta a Scam? Is Buy Insta Safe?
We think that at this point it’s fairly apparent that Buy Insta isn’t safe to use.
They’ve done the absolute bare minimum when it comes to their website, which indicates to us that they’re not planning on being around for too long. Their Instagram engagement is more than likely fake, and the rest of their services rely on an automatic bot instead of a committed person.
Best to avoid a company like this if you want your social media profiles to keep doing well in the eyes of potential clients.
Not only are Buy Insta doing a terrible job with their website online, but they’ve also missed the mark when it comes to their name. Instagram has actually copyrighted the term ‘insta,’ which means that anyone who uses it in their company’s name can be prosecuted.
Best to avoid a company that’s willing to play with fire like this.
Buy Insta Alternatives & How it Compares
Buy Insta isn’t recommended on our list of top services for Instagram.
Buy Insta Discount Coupon / Code
There aren’t any.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Calculated Success: How to Leverage Data-Driven Decision Making - January 23, 2021
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021