2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms in the world.
While this means that the scope of your potential audience is huge, it also means that there’s a lot of work to be done to garner their attention.
You could sit around all day and engage with them, or you could outsource this part of your business and spend that time focusing on the stuff you actually enjoy doing. There are plenty of companies out there that can offer a reputable service.
However, to get to them sometimes, you need to avoid the average ones. Let’s give one a review and decide whether they’re great or average.
What is Bot Adaptive?
We think it’s pretty clear by the title that Bot Adaptive is a bot.
However, they don’t make it too easy to figure this out, because they also use terms like ‘organic’ on their website, which can get a bit confusing. These two things are mutually exclusive – you can’t be a bot and implement ‘organic’ engagement at the same time.
While they seem to be pretty proud of what they put out there, we’re here to determine whether they’re worth your time or not. Let’s take a look.
A Review of Bot Adaptive
We’re going to begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: we’re getting less and less surprised these days to see that this feature has been checked off the list. Back in the day when there weren’t that many engagement marketing companies, you’d be hard pressed to come across one who could afford the https security. However, now that everyone has realized having this increases your chances of ranking in Google, it’s all the rage.
- Visible Pricing: yes, Bot Adaptive have their prices available for you to have a look at before you buy. However, this doesn’t mean that it’s all good. They’ve included them on their homepage, much like everything else, and what this tells us is that they aren’t really too concerned how their website looks. If you’re not taking too much pride in your business, you’re probably just here for a good time, not a long time. We think this is the case with Bot Adaptive.
Now, let’s go over the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: Bot Adaptive have briefly talked about how their service works, using vague, generic language. However, there’s nowhere on their website where you can actually go and see what other people have asked them. This is by far your best chance at getting to know a company, so without it, you’re not going to get very far.
- 24/7 Support: naturally, a company that can’t provide an FAQ and help page isn’t going to be able to give you 24/7 customer support. Apart from the fact that it’s an expensive feature, it’s also going to be the most helpful one, and save them from coming up against issues with existing clients. Again, without a feature like this, they’re going to struggle to get too far.
- Email and Phone Form: this is quite a significant level of accountability that they’ve decided to leave out of the equation. It’s important in this type of business to keep a record of your existing customers’ information – this way if anything changes to your service or system, you can let them know straight away. If you don’t really know who your current customers are, you’re not going to be able to communicate with them clearly.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t see any genuine reviews anywhere that were worth writing home about. In fact, we couldn’t see them anywhere, period. This is probably because they’re too young and haven’t received any yet – or, people don’t like their service.
- Authenticated Gateway: this is a high level of security that’s required across all websites who have a payment gateway. Without it, customers can’t safely enter credit card information without the fear that it may be stolen by hackers.
Is Bot Adaptive a Scam? Is Bot Adaptive Safe?
At the end of the day, it’s pretty clear to us that Bot Adaptive isn’t safe to use.
We still don’t quite understand how they can use the word ‘bot’ and ‘organic’ in the same sentence, but stranger things have happened.
All you need to know about is that they’re not worth using for your Instagram engagement, and if you’re looking for something that’s going to be good quality, you need to look elsewhere.
Bot Adaptive Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Bot Adaptive.
|Stellation Media||Growth Service|
|Social Clout Club||Real Followers|
Bot Adaptive Discount Coupon / Code