If you are trying to create and grow an Instagram profile while holding down a day job, and perhaps even studying, then you have a lot on your plate. When you first started Instagram a couple of years ago, you thought that the road would be easy, and the burden light.
However, you quickly realized that if you wanted to be one of the best profiles in your industry and really stick out from the competition, you needed to have an edge, and find a way to perfect your engagement strategy.
Of course, having a natural talent for your content is helpful, but being able to strategize when it comes to Instagram’s algorithm is also essential. This is why many people are now choosing to outsource their engagement strategy to a company who can help them with it.
Let’s review Boostlikes and determine whether you should use them or not.
Boostlikes keeps things pretty simple when it comes to their website. You aren’t going to find anything complicated here, but honestly, we don’t think that this is a good thing. It’s nice to not have to worry about understanding a service, but in this case, we think they’re offering fake engagement.
What is Boostlikes?
Boostlikes is the kind of company that doesn’t even really introduce themselves, they just dive straight into their features. The first words that you will see on their website is, ‘Instagram followers’. The next words will be, ‘questions? Contact us’.
They don’t have any explanation of their services in the first part of their homepage, just a form where you can choose the engagement you want for your Instagram profile, the number of that engagement, where you can see how much you’re going to pay for it, and then the option to include your Instagram URL.
As far as we can tell, this is the only thing you have to share with them, but this still doesn’t mean that they are credible.
Below this, they have a few guarantees, as well as a little of information about their features, but honestly, we don’t think that this is enough for you to safely register with them, especially if they are sending their clients fake engagement.
Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Boostlikes
- Secure Site: Boostlikes has done what most other websites have been able to do, and that is secure their website with HTTPS. Back when the Internet was still a baby, being able to secure your website with HTTPS was a pretty big deal because it was expensive, and it really separated legit websites from those that weren’t. However, these days, it’s something that you will find with most websites, so it is almost impossible to tell through this feature alone whether this company and website is worth being on or not.
- Visible Pricing: Boostlikes isn’t afraid to share their price points with their clients, and again, this is one of the first things that you will see on their home page. They say that 2500 Instagram followers is going to cost you just $78, and you will see a sliding bar that you can slide either left or right, which is going to adjust the number of followers that you purchased. Of course, there is something great about this level of flexibility, but at the end of the day, we still think they are sending their clients fake engagement.
- FAQ and Help Page: Boostlikes does have an FAQ section, and you can even check it out on a separate web page. This means that if you need a little bit more information than what they have displayed on their home page, you can go to the FAQ section, and hopefully find the answer to your question. Of course, this is a good thing because you don’t really want to have to sign up for a company if you don’t know too much about them.
- Real Reviews: Boostlikes would probably blame it on the fact that they are a relatively new site in the social media marketing industry for Instagram, but at the end of the day, we know that they can’t display any real reviews because they don’t have any to offer up. They don’t have any existing clients who would vouch for their features, and if you do a little bit of your own research, and go on any third-party websites out there, you will probably discover negative things about their features. It is concerning to us that they can’t share positive reviews about their features, and this is understandably a big red flag.
- Safe Payment System: When you purchase an ongoing service online, it is essential that you are able to pay for it securely. There are too many hackers online these days, and too many ways for your personal information to be infiltrated, compromised and used in a way that causes defamation. Boost Likes has a lot to say about the various payment methods that they offer their clients, but they don’t have a lot to say when it comes to their payment gateways. We have a sneaking suspicion that they haven’t put enough firewalls up to and protect these completely, so we definitely suggest that you proceed with caution.
Top Boostlikes Alternatives
Is Boostlikes Safe to Use? Is it a Scam?
Boost Likes is not the kind of Instagram growth service that you want to go for if you are looking for legitimate, authentic growth that is going to sustain your account for a long time.
At the end of the day, these guys are just selling their clients fake engagement that is low-quality, and most likely going to drop off again after just a couple of days.
If you care about your Instagram account’s reputation, then you will ensure that you work with a company that cares just as much and wants to see you do well for a long time to come.
Let's review Boostlikes and determine whether you should use them or not.
Have you had an experience with Boostlikes? Please leave your rating and review below 👇