2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? Some seem to think so - however we say differently. There are just a lot less services to choose from now.
It’s never been easier to get your brand out there online and have it exposed to thousands of potential clients.
The internet is a great place to market your business these days, but this doesn’t mean that it’s not hard work. In reality, a lot of this activity is boring and mundane and requires a lot of time to achieve.
In the world of business, time is money, so the more efficient you can be with it, the higher your chances are of success. Let’s take a look at one way to outsource your engagement on Instagram and see if it’s worth using.
What is Boostgram?
Boost Gram is an Instagram automation service that provides organic activity like following and liking for your account. One its landing page it claims to be able to provide you with real, organic engagement on your Instagram page in three clicks.
First, you connect your Instagram account to Boostgram. Once you’ve been connected, you will have full access to their dashboard. From there you can set up your account according to how you want them to implement your engagement, from the types of hashtags to the target audience. Let’s give it a review.
A Review of Boostgram
Firstly, let’s take a look at the positives
- Secure Site: Boost Gram does operate its business on a secure https site. This is good because it means you can share personal information on it like phone number and email and it isn’t at risk of being stolen.
Now, let’s go over the negatives
- Visible Prices: unfortunately, Boostgram’s prices aren’t anywhere that we can see on their website. This is a tad fishy – the closest you can get to any service is making an account with them to get free followers.
- FAQ and Help Page: as well as being shady and not upfront about their prices or services, Boostgram doesn’t appear to have an FAQ and help page anywhere. This makes it quite difficult to find out anything tangible about what they offer before you make an account with them, and also means you’re going to run into trouble when you need to reach out to them for assistance.
- 24/7 Support: needless to say, if Boostgram doesn’t have an FAQ page, they certainly don’t have 24/7 support that you can utilize if something goes wrong with their software outside of regular business hours.
- Real Reviews: there aren’t any authentic reviews that we can see on their website. In this situation, it means you usually have to go looking around the rest of the internet to see what you can find on them – and if you do find something, it’s usually not too good.
Is Boostgram a Scam, is Boostgram Safe?
It’s hard to come to a definitive conclusion about whether Boost Gram is safe or not, but it’s not looking too good.
It’s better to go with unsafe because there is so little information about them on their website. This usually means that they are a blackhat company or just not willing to go through with any promises they make.
Additionally, with further research on the internet, we found reviews where multiple people dealt with similar issues like not being able to cancel their accounts. Generally speaking, we think it’s best to avoid using Boostgram altogether.
Boostgram Alternatives & How it Compares
|Stellation Media||Growth Dashboard||5/5|
|Hashtags For Likes||Manual Service||5/5|
The real reviews on the internet about this company are not good. The only reviews that are positive are ones that go through their affiliate program which pays the reviewer $75 per sale. For real reviews, please see here, here and here.
Something to take note of here with this service is that they’re violating Instagram’s copyright laws. Instagram has copyright around both “insta” and “gram”. Because they have chosen to use “gram” in their name, they are in violation of this and are at risk of being sued by Instagram.
Best not to hang around with companies like this.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- How To Get The Fastest Broadband Speeds For Your Business - May 21, 2020
- Yoviral Review & Alternatives – Is it a Scam? - May 21, 2020
- A Review of Get Plus Followers – Legit? - May 21, 2020