Boomul Reviews 2022
When you think of Instagram, what comes to mind?
A term closely associated with Instagram these days is engagement. It’s what you have to do to grow your Instagram account successfully.
While there are the elite few who cottoned onto Instagram early enough and managed to build this up themselves, there are now very few brands on Instagram that don’t utilize third-party help for their engagement.
There are some great companies out there that can assist you in the day to day of Instagram. Let’s review one of these and see how good they are at what they do.
What is Boomul?
Essentially, while Boomul dresses up their services on their landing page, they are an Instagram bot.
They call themselves an automation company that sells Instagram growth through techniques often associated with botting.
They claim to come with a personal growth manager and also offer a free two-day trial, which means you get to try their services before committing to anything.
Their software seems to cover quite an extensive range of techniques that assist them in achieving this engagement on your behalf. Let’s give them a review and see if they’re worth using.
A Review of Boomul
First, we’ll take the positives into account
- Secure Site: Boomul is off to a good start with their secure site. It’s important when looking at services like this that you make sure their site is secure. You could compromise your computer or personal information if it’s not.
- Visible Prices: Boomul has laid out their four price packages in full view, which means they are upfront and honest about what they offer in each service. This means you won’t get stung with unforeseen costs later on. They also break down each service and explain precisely what you’re paying for with each one.
- Email and Phone Form Present: they do get you to fill out an email and phone form, which is a great level of accountability on their end.
- Real Reviews: while they do have genuine reviews present on their website, they are screenshots of people’s pages and can be quite hard to see the successful engagement. However, they are genuine which is a plus. There are many bad reports out there, and even some fake reviews.
- Verified Payment: they have authenticated their payment gateways. This is an essential level of security that is a must if you’re going to share personal information like credit card details on a website.
Now, let’s go over the negatives
- FAQ and Help Page: while they appear to have almost everything else when it comes to offering a service, there is a significant, obvious gap in one area. They offer almost nothing when it comes to assistance. This is a red flag as you need to be able to contact the proprietors of service if you’re going to be using it regularly and in conjunction with your Instagram account.
- 24/7 Help: it’s almost redundant to say that if there isn’t an FAQ page available, there certainly won’t be 24/7 assistance.
Is Boomul a Scam, is Boomul Safe?
In summary, Boomul appears to be safe on paper. However, reality paints a different picture. Because there is such a small amount of information to be found on the website itself around people’s experience with the software, it’s good to tread cautiously with this one.
Its basic features are very typical of just another Instagram bot, yet it thinks these services are worth quite a lot considering how much they’re prepared to charge for them.
This very new site has so little known about it that it’s probably not worth finding out too much more.
Additionally, rumor has it that they haven’t followed through with payments around affiliate marketing deals, leaving people in the lurch. If they treat their counterparts this way, who knows how they treat their customers. Avoid.
Boomul Alternatives & How it Compares
Boomul Discount Coupon / Code