With more than 180 countries available and around 500 coins at its disposal, the Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform stands top of the exchange lists in the world.
And the most important thing with respect to Binance is it keeps on growing and updating!
Binance is readily available in more than 180 countries, and its platform offers the capacity to process more than 1.4 million orders in a second.
According to Investopedia stats, the Binance platform offers around 500 cryptocurrencies, including Native BNB tokens, Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.
Binance is a one-stop for performing many features and goes well with experienced traders. It has plenty of features available at relatively low fees.
It supports around 17 languages worldwide, and the interface is designed the best to be used by any trader.
So let’s get into the best Binance statistics of 2023.
- 1 Quick Binance Statistics 2023
- 2 Top Binance Statistics 2023
- 2.1 1. Binance Secured a Profit Between $800 Million and $1 Billion in 2020.
- 2.2 2. $7.7 Trillion Annual Crypto Exchange Volume for Binance in 2021.
- 2.3 3. The Annual Spot Trading for Binance in 2021 Has Become 7x Bigger than The Previous Year.
- 2.4 4. $76 Billion in 24-Hour Peak Trading Volume for Binance in 2021.
- 2.5 5. Binance Total Users Reached 30 Million.
- 2.6 6. 50% Growth for Binance Native Coin Price Between September and October 2021.
- 2.7 7. $20 Billion in Revenue for Binance in 2021.
- 2.8 8. Binance Is Banned in The US
- 2.9 9. $300 Billion Market Value for Binance as Of the First Quarter of 2022.
- 2.10 10. 6.57% of Binance’s Total Traffic Comes from Turkey.
- 3 Major Cryptocurrencies on Binance
- 4 How Secure Is Binance?
- 5 Advantages of using Binance
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Sources
Quick Binance Statistics 2023
- Binance secured a profit between $800 million and $1 billion in 2020.
- $7.7 trillion annual crypto exchange volume for Binance in 2021.
- The annual spot trading for Binance in 2021 has become 7x bigger than the previous year.
- $76 billion in 24-hour peak trading volume for Binance in 2021.
- 30 million customers use Binance based on 2022 statistics.
- 50% growth for Binance native coin price between September and October 2021.
- $20 billion in revenue for Binance in 2021.
- Binance is banned in the US.
- $300 billion market value for Binance as of the first quarter of 2022.
- 6.57% of Binance’s total traffic comes from Turkey.
Top Binance Statistics 2023
1. Binance Secured a Profit Between $800 Million and $1 Billion in 2020.
In 2017 Binance made a net income of $7.5 million, and in the second year, the net income raised to $850 million.
In 2019, the company made a net income of $570 million, and it managed to make $900 million in 2020.
Experts believe that based on Binance statistics, in 2023, the company will secure huge profits from crypto trading.
Binance Coin Price per Day from September 2017 to February 25, 2022
2. $7.7 Trillion Annual Crypto Exchange Volume for Binance in 2021.
Binance, supported by a vast crowd, has achieved $7.7 trillion annual crypto exchange volume in 2021.
Based on the Binance statistics, it maintains a low fee structure to attract more traders to its platform.
Stats show that the Maker/taker fees of Binance can be lower up to 0.000%/0.017%, which ensures maximum profit for traders.
Binance fees can be reduced further if you can hold BNB or BUSD.
3. The Annual Spot Trading for Binance in 2021 Has Become 7x Bigger than The Previous Year.
Binance offers more than 530 crypto trading pairs that enable customers to trade DeFi tokens as well as meme coins.
Binance regularly updates its crypto-list with new coins available in the market to ensure a great trading experience for its customers.
According to Binance statistics, it has the most liquid derivatives exchanges in the global market. Traders don’t have to worry about the “slippage” when using the Binance platform.
4. $76 Billion in 24-Hour Peak Trading Volume for Binance in 2021.
In 2020, Binance had a $3.88 billion average daily trading volume. It became popular among traders in a short span of time.
In 2021, Binance hit the highest 24-hour peak trading volume among all cryptocurrency exchanges.
Binance made $76 billion in 24-hour peak trading volume.
According to Binance statistics from January 2022, it achieved $26 billion in 24-hour spot trading volume and $80 billion in derivatives trading volume.
Coinbase made $6 billion in 24-hour spot trading during the period.
5. Binance Total Users Reached 30 Million.
How many users does Binance have?
Binance has created a strong base with about 30 million customers, making it a legitimate portal for crypto exchange.
Back in 2017, Binance had about 4,000 to 6,000 new registrations per day.
Binance Future provides options for traders to sell high and buy low or buy low and sell high, which benefits during price fluctuation in the market.
In addition, more than 50% of users have at least one trackable action per day.
Traders who have up to a $50,000 account balance can avail of leverage from Binance so that they can build their profile despite worrying about account balance.
6. 50% Growth for Binance Native Coin Price Between September and October 2021.
Binance’s native coin price grew by 50 percent between September and October 2021.
In November 2021, both Binance Coin (BNB) and its stable coin Binance USD (BUSD) achieved the world’s most traded cryptocurrency ranking.
Binance coins’ demand rose after the implementation of its trading platform.
Binance Smart Chain(BSC) launched a fund to reward developers who wanted to create decentralized finance (DeFi) applications using its blockchain project.
7. $20 Billion in Revenue for Binance in 2021.
Binance managed to create $26 billion in 24-hour spot trading volume and $80 billion in derivatives trading volume.
According to Binance revenue statistics, in 2021, it generated around 3 times more revenue than Coinbase.
Coinbase made $7 billion in revenue during the same period.
It has the highest trading volume among all the exchanges.
However, the crypto market is volatile and subject to any economic risks that can happen in the next moment.
8. Binance Is Banned in The US
Under the investigation on tax evasion and money laundering, Binance was banned in the US in 2019. Later, Binance created Binance.US as a separate exchange that follows all US laws.
It was registered under United States Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. Interestingly, it got a crowd response, and Binance started working in the US except for the following states such as Connecticut, Vermont, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, Texas, and Hawaii.
According to the Bloomberg statistics, Binance still faces regulatory investigation from the Internal Revenue Service and the United States Department of Justice.
Along with that, it has got banned from operating in China, the UK and facing regulatory warnings from places like Japan and Hongkong.
9. $300 Billion Market Value for Binance as Of the First Quarter of 2022.
The most recent Binance statistics indicate that it has a $300 billion market value in early 2022.
Interestingly, if the company were publicly listed, it would be competing with Netflix, Disney, Adobe, etc., in the market.
According to a tweet from Julian Klymochko, the CEO of Accelerate Financial Technologies In, “Company insiders think that if Binance were public, it could be worth up to $300 billion.
Binance processes more crypto trades ($76 billion worth) than its four largest competitors put together.”
10. 6.57% of Binance’s Total Traffic Comes from Turkey.
The highest traffic to Binance comes from Turkey. Binance statistics point out that 6.57 percent of its traffic comes from Turkey, followed by Russia with 5.94 percent.
Brazil comes third with 5.48 percent of Binance users, and Argentina comes fourth with 4.71 percent.
Major Cryptocurrencies on Binance
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Binance USD (BUSD)
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- TrueUSD (TUSD)
- Tether (USDT)
- Chainlink (LINK)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- TRON (TRX)
How Secure Is Binance?
Being one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world, Binance knows the importance of keeping valuables secure from threats.
The platform has well-established built-in security features that don’t affect the user experience. Binance offers KYC, 2FA, and Anti-phishing setups to prevent trespassers from entering its portal.
Binance assures its users that their funds are protected under SAFU (emergency insurance fund that Binance established in 2018 to protect funds) with $300 million.
It offers extensive support for its traders by supporting them during adverse losses.
Advantages of using Binance
- According to the most recent Binance statistics, the platform has around 500 cryptocurrencies available for trade on its exchange.
- It supplies various order types: stop order, stop-limit order, stop-market order, and trailing stop order.
- Binance supports Fiat currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, INR, AUD, HKD, etc.
- Binance contains various trading tools, including real-time charting with exponential moving averages.
- The Fees rates are much lower, and the platform deposits are normally free.
Pros and Cons of using Binance
Cryptocurrencies are volatile; however, if used correctly can return huge returns unlike any other investments in the world.
In 2021, Bitcoin smashed an all-time high value of $68,990.90 but soon dropped to $35,000 in the first week of 2022.
Every trader is looking for a stable platform that provides several choices for transactions and is globally accepted.
Binance has a great expert panel that swiftly resolves user issues while buying or selling cryptos on the platform.
Being available in 180 countries, handling nearly 500 different coins, and comparatively low fees of Binance makes sure that it is the best choice to trade in 2023.
And most importantly, Binance continues to expand its features and coin database to provide its users much better experience.
So we hope that this article helped you pick Binance for crypto trading. We wish you happy trading!