2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you’re an Instagram user, the chances are that you’ve heard of outsourcing your engagement and cutting down the time you have to spend doing it yourself.
It’s by far the most tedious part of running a successful brand on Instagram, yet it has to be done and is one of the main ways your page builds traction and grows well.
Outsourcing is a great way to get this done, and there are a lot of companies out there that can achieve this for you. Let’s take a look at one of them and see how they rate.
What is Autoinsta?
Right off the bat, Autoinsta advertises itself as a bot.
Before you even click the link in Google to be taken to their landing page, they use the word “bot” and have a little bot emoji. Auto Insta talks to you as a bot would and claims that it can grow your followers through organic engagement.
It is online software that works through Chrome, so you don’t have to download it to your desktop. It also doesn’t need your Instagram password, either. It performs the standard basic functions that other Instagram bots can also do.
A Review of Autoinsta
First, let’s take a look at its positives
- Secure Site: one of the first things to look for when reviewing a bot service is whether the website is safe or not. Autoinsta appears to be running from a secure site, which is a good start. This means that any information they gather in their database is safe from hackers.
- Visible Prices: Autoinsta doesn’t beat around the bush when it comes to pricing, which is good. This gives you a lower chance of being ripped off later on. They also offer the most basic bot features for free.
- FAQ and Help Page: there is an FAQ and help page present on this website, which allows you to understand the company and how they work a little bit better. This is also a good level of accountability when offering a service – you want to be able to ask questions.
Now let’s run through the negatives
- 24/7 Customer Support: while they offer you a page where you can reach out if you’re having trouble, they don’t have a way for you to contact them if something goes wrong outside of normal business hours.
- Email and Phone Form: While Autoinsta has other levels of accountability, they lack in this area. This form is important when being upfront and honest with clients and keeping a professional trail of customers information.
- Real Reviews: they don’t appear to have any real reviews on their website, which is a strike against them – you have to Google to determine how people have found their services.
- Verified Payment: verified payments is one of the most important levels of security to have when conducting payments and transactions on a website. Therefore, this is quite a big red flag.
Autoinsta Alternatives & How it Compares
Is Autoinsta a Scam? is Autoinsta Safe?
There are a lot of red flags here when it comes to the safety of this bot, which is why we have determined it not safe. While it is upfront and honest about being a bot that gets installed into your chrome browser, it’s always a risk using a bot because you could potentially get your account banned by Instagram.
There are few user reviews online, but the ones that are, aren’t good.
Beyond this, the lack of real reviews, unverified payment system, and surprisingly slow results when using the service are reason enough to deem it unsafe and something that you should avoid.
Please note that with this particular bot, they are already infringing on Instagram’s copyright laws. Instagram has legal rights to both “Gram” and “Insta” which means that any other company using either is in violation of these legal rights.
The strange thing is that Autoinsta knows this – they have even been removed from the Google Chrome Store – yet they continue to persist with their brand name.
AutoInsta Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021