2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
The world of online is a competitive place. There are now hundreds of thousands of companies online, putting their branding out there for the world to see.
They are competing for the same set of customers that are exposed to their marketing on a daily basis, choosing what they look at based on personal interests.
Online marketing, especially when it comes to social media, can be hard if you don’t know what you’re doing. That’s why it’s a good idea to recruit the help of a third-party company that does internet marketing for a living.
Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is Authentically?
Authentically claims to be an organic marketing growth system for Instagram. They make other tall claims on their website including that they’ve built up over 10,000 successful clients and brands. Upon a little in-depth investigating, we can clearly see that Authentically is nothing more than your average Instagram bot. While we aren’t entirely against the idea of an automated bot, we must offer a word of warning. They tend to get Instagram accounts shut down, so you use them at your own risk.
Let’s give Authentically a review.
A Review of Authentically
First, we’ll detail the positives
- Secure Site: Authentically has made sure to tick a fundamental box when it comes to running a successful website with good security. Because they’ve established their site with https security, you can remain confident that any information you share with them will remain confidential.
- Visible Pricing: while they have made sure to include their prices, it’s a little confusing. They ask you to sign up first before anything else in order to unlock your free two-week trial. As far as pricing is concerned, they only have one package at $35 a month, with little information to explain exactly what’s involved.
Now, we’ll discuss in detail the negatives
- FAQ and help page: although Authentically does have a page that explains in detail how their service works, they don’t seem to be prepared to answer any frequently asked questions, so you’re left wondering what the other customers wanted to know initially.
- 24/7 Customer Support: as well as leaving out their FAQ and help page, Authentically also haven’t bothered to set up a sophisticated support team that you can connect with at any time of the day or night. This is a concern if their software breaks down on you outside of their regular business hours.
- Real Reviews: unfortunately, it appears that Authentically has done a pretty lousy job passing their fake reviews off for real ones. Most of their reviews have been done by ‘anonymous,’ and when there is a name associated with a review, it’s just a first name. We don’t believe that these are real for a second, which naturally raises a rather large red flag.
Is Authentically a Scam? Is Authentically Safe?
To sum this up, we don’t believe that Authentically is safe to use. This is because they aren’t honest about how they really run their service.
They’re nothing more than a simple, automated Instagram bot, which doesn’t take a lot of skill to know how to run. The fact that they dress this up in the hope that you think they’re something more leaves a bad taste in our mouths.
You’re better to go for something that’s going, to be honest about what it is they do.
Authentically use the Instagram logo as if partnered with Instagram on their website, which is very misleading as Instagram wouldn’t partner with this kind of service as it is against their terms & conditions. A whole host of similar sites such as Instagress, Mass Planner, & Archie have all been shut down by Instagram in the past.
Authentically Alternatives & How it Compares
Authentically Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021