2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
There are a number of different ways you can sort out your marketing for social media website like Instagram.
It’s not the easiest game to play, but it can be made easier through outsourcing tasks like your everyday engagement.
In fact, there are a large number of companies out there who exist purely to implement your Instagram engagement, so there’s a lot to explore.
However, this doesn’t mean that they’re all companies you should affiliate with.
Let’s take a look at one of these businesses in particular and see how they stack up.
What is Archie?
Archie.co is a social media marketing company that specializes in being able to promote your account and ultimately grow your business.
Unfortunately, however, it would appear that they are nothing more than your average bot.
They have also been in trouble with Instagram in the past – in fact, they were shutdown & banned by Instagram, so it’s a mystery to us how they got past the gates to have a go once again.
However, it’s only fair of us to give them a proper review and see how they check out the second time around, so let’s get into it.
A Review of Archie
We’re going to begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: there’s a high chance that Archie missed this feature out last time they were functioning as a company – but they aren’t taking any chances this time. They have made sure that their website is completely https secure – this means that their customers’ information will be safe and they will be searchable on Google.
Now, let’s continue with the negatives:
- Visible Prices: we’re pretty surprised to discover that we couldn’t find prices for Archie’s services anywhere on their website. They outline what it is they do, how it works and who it will suit best, but they don’t have anywhere that explains just how much it’s going to cost the customer.
- FAQ and Help Page: another situation that is similar to the pricing feature. This is a necessary feature to implement on a website like this that we would certainly expect to see here – but we can’t. We wouldn’t feel comfortable signing up for something before we’ve been able to look through the FAQ’s and can understand if you don’t, either.
- 24/7 Customer Help: it’s almost a no-brainer at this point to mention that if Archie hasn’t bothered to put FAQ’s anywhere, they sure as heck aren’t going to trouble themselves by setting up a customer support team. This would cost them too much – plus, who knows how long they’ll be around for, anyway?
- Real Reviews: with everything that they’ve already missed out on, it comes as no surprise to us that we also couldn’t find any genuine reviews of Archie on the website, either. This is most likely because they haven’t had too many positive customer experiences.
- Email and Phone Form: at the end of the day, the only thing Archie cares about is obtaining your money. This means that they aren’t interested in keeping your information on file so that they can be accountable to you in the future. This is an essential aspect of a business that we’re disappointed to see lacking here.
Is Archie a Scam? Is Archie Safe?
We think it’s a pretty easy decision at this point to let you know that we don’t think Archie is safe to use.
While they have chosen to encrypt their website this time, they haven’t bothered to include anything else.
This, coupled with the knowledge that they’ve been shut down by Instagram before makes it easy for us to say that you should avoid them at all costs.
Archie Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Archie.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021