2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
These days, there are a number of different ways to market yourself on Instagram.
It used just to be a photo sharing website where you could keep up with what friends and family were doing. Now, most of the biggest brand names are making the most of the marketing opportunities on this social media giant.
There’s nothing to say that you can’t do so, either – although it does take a bit of time. Outsourcing is a good option, so let’s review a company who can help with this.
What is Add Gram
Add Gram appears to be a third-party marketing company for Instagram.
They offer a service where you can grow your account ‘organically’ and claim on their homepage that they aren’t just another bot.
However, we have our suspicions and believe that they are in fact just a generic bot who automates all of your interactions.
While we don’t completely dislike bots, we know that you have to be careful using them, which is why you have to use discretion when choosing what company you affiliated with. Let’s give them a review and see what they’re like.
A Review of Add Gram
We’re going to begin with the positives:
- Secure Site: Add Gram has started off strong by indicating that they care about their client’s information and protecting it on their website. Having a secure https site means that it’s more secure, and you can share your details with them without worrying about them being stolen.
- Visible Prices: we were impressed to see that Add Gram has made a completely separate page to display their varying price points. Not every company does this – often, they just include it on their homepage, which we find to be quite annoying. It’s good to see that they’ve put forth the effort of having it elsewhere.
Now we’ll cover the negatives:
- FAQ and Help Page: Add Gram do have a lot of places on their website where they explain how their company works – which is great. However, we can’t see anywhere that they’ve deliberately made an FAQ page to help a potential customer get to know them a bit better.
- 24/7 Customer Help: we’re not too surprised with this one – if they don’t want to bother making an FAQ page, they’re not going to have a customer support team who you can email at any time and receive a reply within a few hours. This would be too much money, especially if they don’t plan on being around for too much longer.
- Email and Phone Form: a phone and email form is an essential level of accountability that the client needs to be given when signing up for a service. It shows that the company cares about what client information they have on file so that if anything goes wrong, they can connect directly with the customer.
- Real Reviews: Add Gram have attempted to put some reviews on their website. However, it doesn’t take a detective to work out that they are most likely fake. The photos of the people appear to be stock images, and the descriptions themselves are too long, yet generic. We aren’t convinced that these are genuine reviews left by real people.
Is Add Gram a Scam? Is Add Gram Safe?
We don’t believe that Add Gram is safe to use. Once you begin to dig a little deeper on their website, you start to see the cracks and realize that they most likely aren’t a legitimate business selling reputable services. The most likely scenario is that they’re selling fake engagement, which is a big no-no in the world of Instagram. Instagram is always on the look-out for this type of thing, so it won’t take long for them to be red flagged as a result.
Add Gram Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Add Gram.
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Sony Net Worth 2021 - January 14, 2021
- How to Launch a Successful Woodworking Business From Home - January 13, 2021
- CGMPs and GLPs: The Similarities and Differences - January 12, 2021