2020 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
If you’re finding that your engagement is too much to handle on your own, there’s always a solution.
Back in the day, you didn’t really have a choice but to do it – you just had to sit down and get on with it. Nowadays, there is a whole host of businesses out there that specialize in Instagram engagement, which means that you can sit back, relax and think about everything else you need to do.
While many of these companies are worth checking out, some are not. Let’s take a look at one company in particular and decide whether you should give them a go or not.
What is Ad Influ?
Ad Influ – We can’t quite get our heads around the name of this one, but we’ll persist for your sake. Here is another company who is claiming that they are number one when it comes to sales and marketing company for Instagram.
This is such a bold claim to make and most likely untrue, as they seem to be a pretty new and unheard of company, so the chances of that are pretty unlikely. They say that they are research driven, and you can even schedule a meeting with one of their consultants so they can help realize your dream.
Let’s give them a review.
A Review of Ad Influ
First, we’ll take a look at the positives:
- Secure Site: it’s getting harder and harder for us to find a company that doesn’t have this feature. Back in the day, it was hard for us to find a company that did have it – but people are starting to wisen up. There are two reasons Ad Influ have this feature. One, because it helps them rank better on Google, and two, because it keeps their customers’ information safe. While this is a grand gesture, we think that they’ve mostly done it for the ranking.
Now, let’s look at the negatives:
- Visible Pricing: Ad Influ have got a lot of words everywhere that say things like ‘try this experience’ and ‘let’s get started,’ but there was nowhere that we could see where they actually have concrete price points. These are important, particularly to a potential client – it shows them that you’re willing to be upfront and honest from the beginning.
- FAQ and Help Page: their website appears to be helpful and full of information and claims that they are accessible, but when we actually looked for it we couldn’t find an FAQ page anywhere. This is definitely a bit strange – they should have an FAQ that potential customers can read if they need to.
- 24/7 Customer Service: while they claim to have great customer service, we certainly don’t think it’s around the clock. While this is a somewhat essential feature, it’s difficult to come by because companies like this just don’t have the budget for it. So buyer beware, you could end up stuck with a service that you can’t talk to anyone about.
- Email and Phone Form: this is a good level of accountability to have, especially if you’re building long-term relationships with your customers. The more information you have on them stored away, the better you’ll be able to communicate with them when you need to let them know about any changes to the service.
- Real Reviews: this one is a bit confusing – by all accounts the reviews on their website look genuine. However, if you take a closer look, you could speculate that the pics have been taken from a stock website. Plus, the description is pretty generic and difficult for us to believe.
- Verified Payment Gateway: with all companies online, if they’re offering a service for purchase they must verify their payment system. Otherwise, inputting sensitive information could compromise it.
Is Ad Influ a Scam? Is Ad Influ Safe?
At the end of the day, we don’t believe that Ad Influ is safe to use. They have made inflated claims about their company and service from the get-go, which leads us to believe that they’re too good to be true.
What’s more, they talk about combining their artificial intelligence system with real human interaction, but there’s a good chance that all you’re getting with them is a bot. It’s much better to go with another company who has a much better reputation.
Ad Influ Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Ad Influ.
Ad Influ Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- 27 Small Business Ideas for Kolkata with Low Investment - October 18, 2020
- 6 Best Uses of Color Palette Generators You Should Know - October 17, 2020
- PC Matic vs. Norton: Which is Best for Your Business? - October 13, 2020