2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
What’s the hardest thing about running and promoting your business Instagram account? If you said the engagement, you’d be right.
While Instagram is known for being a visual platform, it’s also a community, too – there are a lot of people behind those pictures. This means that if you want to build up a successful Instagram following, you’ve got to engage with these people. But this can take time and be repetitive. That’s why you get a third-party company to do it. Let’s review one of these companies.
What is ActivInsta?
ActivInsta is an Instagram marketing service where you can buy ‘real’ likes and followers for your page. They’re basically an engagement service that provides you with external engagement.
However, it’s not hard to get past the mediocre website design and realize that this engagement is going to be fake. They’ll either use inactive accounts or people’s pages that they’ve gleaned information from, making them a dodgy company.
However, let’s give them the benefit of the doubt, to begin with, and see what they’re all about first, before making our minds up.
A Review of ActivInsta
First, let’s talk about the positives:
- Visible Pricing: ActivInsta has been extensive and transparent about all their different price points. From comments, likes and follows you can buy these in bulk packages at one-off prices. All prices are in USD and are one-time payments. You choose the price point depending on how many follows or likes you want.
- FAQ and Help Page: we were surprised to see that ActivInsta does actually have an FAQ and help page where they try to answer any initial questions you may have. This is unusual for a third-party company that sells fake Instagram followers, so we admire their effort.
Now, we’ll talk about the negatives:
- Secure Site: so ActiveInsta has thought about the fact that potential clients want to see prices and an FAQ page. However, they haven’t thought about necessary site security, which is the first thing you should be thinking about when running a business from a website. Without your site being https secure, you can’t rank in Google and get clients.
- 24/7 Service: this one’s a bit confusing. They say on their ‘about us’ page that they have round-the-clock customer support that you can connect with immediately. However, when we went to use the chat box located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, it said they were currently offline and to leave a message. There’s a bit of a double standard going on here.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t even find any fake reviews on ActivInsta’s website – there are just no reviews anywhere, period. This means that you have to go elsewhere to see what people are saying, taking up more of your time.
- Email and Phone Form: ActivInsta appears just to want your money as quickly as they can get it. They’re not interested in keeping an open line of communication and getting your details, which is why they don’t have an email and phone form for you to fill out.
Is Activeinsta a Scam? Is Activeinsta Safe?
The biggest thing that we didn’t like is that Activeinsta claims to be a marketing campaigner, yet they’re nothing more than another Instagram bot. Again, while we aren’t completely against bots, we do strongly advise caution when using them and don’t like the fact that Activeinsta hasn’t been honest about this.
To conclude, we don’t think Activeinsta is safe to use with your Instagram and recommend you look elsewhere.
Activeinsta Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Activeinsta.
Activeinsta Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Vital Duties That No Small Business Should Handle By Themselves - April 9, 2021
- What To Look For In A Translation Service - April 9, 2021
- Is Spin Selling Still Relevant For B2B Telemarketing In 2021? - April 9, 2021