2021 Update: Are Instagram bots dead? They are not! There are just a lot fewer services to choose from now. So it’s more important than ever to pick a service that keeps your account safe.
Instagram is a great place to share things about your business and brand with existing and potential clients.
However, it’s also essentially a full-time job.
The engagement required to keep up with an Instagram business account, especially if you want it to continue to grow, is enormous. This can end up taking most of your available time that you’d rather spend on other parts of your business.
This is why third-party marketing companies can be helpful. Let’s give one of them a review.
- 1 What is ActiveInstaFollowers?.com
- 2 A Review of Active Insta Followers
- 3 Is Active Insta Followers a Scam? Is Active Insta Followers Safe?
- 4 Active Insta Followers Alternatives & How it Compares
- 5 Active Insta Followers Discount Coupon / Code
What is ActiveInstaFollowers?.com
Active Insta Followers is a marketing company that sells Instagram likes and follows, among other engagement features for different social media platforms. While a company like this may look legitimate, if you look too closely you’ll realize that they’re not as great as they may seem. Often, these types of companies use fake likes and follows on your account in the form of bots. If you don’t care about your engagement being genuine, then this is fine. However, if you want real people to follow you, this isn’t going to work out. Let’s give Active Insta Followers a review.
A Review of Active Insta Followers
First, we’re going to talk about the positives:
- Visible Pricing: Active Insta Followers are all about their different pricing – it’s one of the first things you see when you get to their website. All their different prices are displayed on their home page, which isn’t our favorite look – it’s nice to have a separate page for this kind of thing, it’s more professional. All of Active Insta Followers prices are one-off payments, meaning you buy a certain number of likes or followers and they get delivered to you.
- FAQ and Help Page: at the bottom of Active Insta Followers home page is a link to their FAQ page – and they have attempted to answer obvious, initial questions that you may find helpful. This is definitely to their advantage – you want to be as open and willing to help potential clients as possible.
Now, we’re going to run through the negatives:
- Secure Site: Despite Active Insta Followers attempts to run an upstanding business, they’ve neglected the first step in being online – you’ve got to have a secure https site for your website, otherwise you won’t rank, and customer’s information won’t be safe.
- 24/7 Customer Help: while they do have an FAQ page, they don’t have a support team who can contact you whenever you need it. They do have a chat box where you can send an email through, but there’s no guarantee that they’ll get back to you immediately.
- Email and Phone Form: the level of accountability associated with Active Insta Followers is low. They don’t appear to be too worried about what happens on the other side of their payment system. They don’t even have an email and phone form for you to fill out.
- Real Reviews: we couldn’t seem to find any genuine reviews on Active Insta Followers website. In fact, we couldn’t seem to find any reviews, period. Naturally, this is a red flag for us.
Is Active Insta Followers a Scam? Is Active Insta Followers Safe?
We believe that Active Insta Followers isn’t safe to use.
While they are upfront about their prices and do attempt to answer any initial questions you may have, unfortunately, they are doing nothing more than selling you fake followers and likes that have a high chance of getting your account banned.
You could do better than this company – especially considering how much they’re prepared to charge. Better to look elsewhere for help with your Instagram marketing.
Active Insta Followers Alternatives & How it Compares
We don’t recommend Active Insta Followers.
Active Insta Followers Discount Coupon / Code
Latest posts by Stefan Campbell (see all)
- Top Strategies for Managing Risks of New Businesses - May 30, 2021
- Pros of Branding your Email Campaign for your Shopify Store - May 30, 2021
- Best Logo Maker Platforms to Kickstart Your Logo Design - May 26, 2021